FRIED RICE RECIPE
Fried Rice Recipe
Fried Rice – Chinese fried rice recipe with rice, eggs, prawns and chicken.
- Heat up a wok with two tablespoons of oil. Add the garlic and stir fry until aromatic, add in chicken, prawns and mixed vegetables. Stir fry until the chicken and shrimp are semi cooked. Add in the cooked rice and stir well with the ingredients. Add the fish sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, white pepper and continue to stir the fried rice for a couple of minutes.
- Push the rice to the side of the wok and pour the beaten eggs in the area an wait for 30 seconds and then cover the eggs with the fried rice. Leave it for 30 seconds to 1 minute and continue to stir-fry so that the eggs form into small pieces and mix well with the fried rice. Add in salt to taste and do some quick stirs, dish out and serve hot.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 oz chicken breast cut into cubes
- 4 oz prawn peeled, shelled and deveined
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables thawed
- 12 oz rice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 3 dashes white pepper
- 2 eggs
- Salt to taste
Why dont you order from our list of singapore best caterer . Order TODAY !